IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR TEMPORARY REGISTRATION
MEDICAL BOARD OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE SUBMITTED
TO ASSIST THE COUNCIL IN DETERMINING ELIGIBILTY
- Certified copies of the Medical Degree/Post Graduate Qualification(in English).
- Certified copy of evidence of completing internship
- Original Letter of Good Standing from the current registration body not more than three (3) months old.
- Certified copy of the CURRENT licence.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copy of satisfactory evidence of identity. (Passport or National Identification Card).
- $100.00 US Bank Draft(non-refundable processing fee) made payable to MEDICAL BOARD OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.
- Completed application form and two(2) passport photographs(instructions included on form).
- $600.00 TT Registration Fee made payable to MEDICAL BOARD OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.
- Appearance before Council sheduled at any one of our Regular Monthly Meetings held each month.
- Job offer from any of the Regional Health Authorities(where applicable).
- List of the dates, names of local doctors assisting and places where the visiting doctor will be operating.
- Evidence of malpractice insurance to cover your duration of practice in Trinidad and Tobago.
NOTE: WHERE APPLICABLE ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
MUST BE PRESENTED TO THE MEDICAL BOARD OF TRINIDAD AND
TOBAGO BEFORE REGISTRATION CAN BE GRANTED